The Story is Cooked!

Friday, April 28, 2006

Skewers

We used our grill for the first time in a long time this evening. We had chicken, green pepper, red pepper, and onion skewers. We marinated the chicken in A1 Cajun Marinade, which we both greatly enjoyed. I'm incredibly tired, so this is a very uninteresting post. Mostly I'm writing it because we haven't updated in awhile and it seems that most of the blogs I read regularly are having that same issue, which frustrates me when I'm looking for a short distraction. So here's my contribution to the short distractions of the world. When I have completed two Algebraic Topology homework assignments, one Real Analysis homework assignment, one Real Analysis project, one Real Analysis final, one Master's project paper (the first draft has already been turned in), given one more presentation of my project, written quizzes for my students to take on their projects, graded said quizzes, graded my students' "research" papers, written a final, graded a final, and completed my students' grades, then I may write a more interesting post on our culinary delights, for then we may actually have some. Until then, you'll have to rely on the over-worked Ryan (who, by the way, is still up himself working on stuff for a demanding customer) to update you. In other words, it may be two weeks before you have any idea that we are actually being nourished. I hope you can live with that. Here's one last tidbit (this is especially for Catherine, who may be concerned that we are losing important moments for posterity by neglecting our blog): we had frozen pizza again this week--but this time, we didn't do anything to it. We tried Freschetta's Special Deluxe, and, I must say, I have never had worse sausage in my life. The rest of it was fine, but the sausage was so bad it was offensive.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 5:29 AM, Blogger mhkingsley said...

OK guys, I can tell you're really busy but we all still have to eat. I am dying for some good BBQ sauce over here in Ireland. The stores don't cary much of anything worth ingesting. So, next time you feel like firing up the grill test a sauce for me and let me know what you think. So far all the recepies I've tried have left me wanting.

 
At 4:43 AM, Blogger Rachel said...

Again, you give the appearance that it has been more than 40 days since you have eaten. While some Biblica characters did fast for 40 days, there is no record of them fasting for more than 40 days because after 40 days of fasting your body starts to break down nervous tissue. You should eat something!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home